This site shows a selection of commissioned and self-initiated projects of Arnhem based graphic designer Moriz Oberberger. He is working independently and collaboratively. After studying in Germany and Switzerland he graduated at the ZHdK with the Bachelor of Arts in Visual Communication. He gained experience working as a graphic designer for Bonbon and Hubertus Design. Recently he moved to Arnhem for doing a Master at the Werkplaats Typografie. With a strong focus on printed matter, typography and a conceptual approach, he designs and develops corporate identities and a wide array of printed and digital material such as publications, books, packaging, posters and websites for clients in the fields of art, culture and small businesses.
Beside of commissioned work he focuses on research projects on a broad level in the fields of art, photography, illustration and other cultural fields.
• Art Direction
• Books, Catalogues, Magazines
• Corporate Identities
• Signage Systems
Pavilleon CityLab, Graber Pulver Architects, Fin Projects, Fontolliet Zahnärzte, Swiss Seismological Service, Paul Rechsteiner, Sound Development City, Patrizia Maeder Photography, Flavia Renz Photography, Oliver Jaist Photography, Documenta14, Schuhmanufaktur Simon Schäppi, Färberei München, Aroma Kaffeebar
If you are interested in any collaboration, please don’t hesitate to write an email or give a call. Collaborator on a regular basis are Max Schachtner and Fabienne Wyss.
- 2015 Graphic Designer at Hubertus Design, Zurich, CH
- 2014 Graphic Designer at Bonbon, Zurich, CH
- 2013 Intern at Bonbon, Zurich, CH
- 2013 Intern at Studio Marcus Kraft, Zurich, CH
- 2012 Intern at Raffinerie AG, Zurich, CH
- 2012 Intern at Studio Typeklang, Bolzano, IT
- since 2017 Master at Werkplaats Typografie, Arnhem, NL
- 2014 Bachelor of Arts Visual Communication, ZHdK, Zurich, CH
- 2013 Werkplaats Typografie Summerschool, Urbino, IT
- 2010–2012 Faculty of Design, Visual Communication, Munich, DE
- 2009–2010 Art History/Philosophy LMU, Munich, DE